Wednesday, 7 May 2014

MET GALA 2014

The other night it was the Met Gala 2014, held at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. As my facebook has been flooded with pictures of glamorous A listers ever since, and being a normal person who never gets to wear massive shiny dresses and have to be pushed into a cab 'Gypsy Wedding style', I thought I'd get involved in the commentary. So here are a few of my favourites!


Loved Joan's blue lip colour.




 


 


 

 Loved all the really strong, solid colours, but I think that the shade with the most attention grabbing effect was definitely white.





















These three had the strongest looks to me....


Dakota Johnson, so beautiful, she somehow brought a relaxed vibe to a ball gown shape in Jason Wu. Emma Stone did colour blocking perfectly in Thakoon with a Tod's clutch. Then there was Rihanna. She was absolutely stunning in custom made white top and skirt by Stella McCartney.